The Best Garlic Supplement in the World From SINOBNP !
100% High Allicin/Alliin Guaranteed !
|Product Name||Active Ingredient||Specification||Test Method|
|Garlic Extract (Odorless)||Allicin||0.2%, 0.8% , 1% ,||HPLC|
|1.5% , 2% Powder & Granular|
|Alliin||2% , 3%, 5%, 6% , 8% , 10%, 20%||HPLC|
|10:1 , 50:1 , 100:1|
|Garlic Powder||80-100, 100-120，200 Mesh||HPLC|
|(Food & Feed grade )|
|Garlic Granular||8-16, 16-26, 26-40, 40-60 Mesh||HPLC|
|(Food & Feed grade )|
|Garlic Oil||Allicin/Alliin||0.24%, 0.5% , 50% , 100:1 , 500:1||HPLC|
|3000:1 , 100% Pure Garlic Oil .|
|Garlic Oil (Odorless)||Alliin||1% , 2% . 100:1 , 500:1|
What is Allicin ?
Allicin is an organic compound obtained from garlic. It is also obtainable from onions, and other species in the family Alliaceae. It was first isolated and studied in the laboratory by Chester J. Cavallito in 1944. This colourless liquid has a distinctively pungent smell. This compound exhibits antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. Allicin is garlic's defence mechanism against attacks by pests.
Allicin is not present in garlic unless tissue damage occurs, and is formed by the action of the enzyme alliinase on alliin. It can also be prepared in racemic form by oxidation of diallyldisulfide:
(SCH2CH=CH2)2 + RCO3H → CH2=CHCH2SS(O)CH2CH=CH2 + RCO2H
Alliinase is irreversibly deactivated below a pH of 3; as such, allicin is generally not produced in the body from the consumption of fresh or powdered garlic. Furthermore, allicin can be unstable, breaking down within 16 h at 23C.
What is Alliin ?
Alliin (al'-ee-in) is a sulfoxide that is a natural constituent of fresh garlic. It is a derivative of the amino acid cysteine. When fresh garlic is chopped or crushed, the enzyme alliinase converts alliin into allicin which is primarily responsible for the aroma of fresh garlic. Garlic has been used since antiquity as a therapeutic remedy for oxygen toxicity, and when this was investigated, garlic did indeed show strong antioxidant and hydroxyl radical scavenging properties, possibly owing to the alliin contained within.
When the effect of alliin is observed on blood cells in vitro, a noted increase in the engulfing capacity of phagocyting cells is seen.
Health Benefits of Garlic
Garlic is No.1 anti-cancer product as recommended by National Cancer Institule(USA)
Garlic lowers blood pressure a little. (9% to 15 % with one or two medium cloves per day.)
Garlic lowers LDL Cholesterol a little. (9% to 15 % with one or two medium cloves per day.)
Garlic helps reduce atherosclerotic buildup (plaque) within the arterial system. One recent study shows this effect to be greater in women than men.
Garlic lowers or helps to regulate blood sugar.
Garlic helps to prevent blood clots from forming, thus reducing the possibility of strokes and thromboses (Hemophiliacs shouldn't use garlic.)
1. Garlic helps to prevent cancer, especially of the digestive system, prevents certain tumors from growing larger and reduces the size of certain tumors.
2. Garlic may help to remove heavy metals such as lead and mercury from the body.
3. Raw Garlic is a potent natural antibiotic that works differently than modern antibiotics and kills some strains of bacteria, like staph, that have become immune or resistant to modern antibiotics.
4. Garlic has anti-fungal and anti-viral properties.
5. Garlic dramatically reduces yeast infections due to Candida species.
6. Garlic has anti-oxidant properties and is a source of selenium.
7. Eating garlic gives the consumer an enhanced sense of well being - it makes you feel good just eating it.
8. Garlic probably has other benefits as well.